NRSweb.com has the largest selection of quality inflatable rafts for whitewater use.
Rafts offer a whole different kind of experience than a kayak does and is not always for the faint of heart. The thrill you get from rushing the whitewater rapids can leave you breathless and exhilarated.
Although there are many different models on the market there is no question that the selection of NRS rafts are the best. They offer top quality whitewater rafts from some of the most respected companies in the industry such as:
River rafting trips throughout the world are gaining in popularity as many people look for a dynamic and fun adventure that they can enjoy outdoors. For the daredevils who wish to make whitewater rafting a regular part of their life they may want to purchase their own whitewater raft.
There are many benefits to rafting including:
- Adrenaline Rush – This kind of rush is not for everyone but for those who enjoy it, there is no denying that once you have done it one time you will be hooked. Taking on a river with its twists and turns, rocks and whitewater is a challenge in itself. Making it to the end point will bring a complete adrenaline rush as well as a smile to your face.
- Nature – In order to enjoy this kind of extreme sport you need to love the outdoors. Many great rivers are set against the most beautiful backdrops and it is not uncommon to see wildlife along the ride. The beauty of nature in itself can be just as exhilarating as the adventure.
- Excellent Workout – A whitewater rafting trip is definitely a physical challenge. Often while tackling a roaring river, giving up and taking a break is not an option. This type of paddling gives you a full body workout and your strength and endurance will be tested… especially in class III rivers and above. If you are up for the challenge, there is no better workout.
- Team Spirit – Most whitewater rafting adventures are done with a team. Whether your team is your family or new or old friends there is no doubt that you will be working as a group in order to achieve a common goal. This is a fantastic way to enjoy some good old team fun.
- Stress Release – Doing this type of extreme activity leaves no time for stress or mind chatter. You must focus on the task at hand and consequently river rafting makes for a great escape from day to day realities and stress.
A whitewater rafting experience can benefit you on every level and be fun for people of all ages to enjoy. It is not necessary to take on the wildest river. If you are a beginner you can start with a class I or II river until you work up the skill and courage to take on bigger rapids.
If you are looking to make whitewater rafting a part of your life then there is no other place to look than to the great selection of NRS rafts.